Saint Petersburg CID – UNESCO section is creating a book of reference named
«Who is who in the world of dance»
with its main task in mind –the creation of united cultural space. The primary task of this hand book is to promote the art of dancing and aesthetic forms of physical activity.
Hand book’s structure:
1) «Masters of two centuries»
• ballet masters
• ballet artists
• choreographers (creating theatricals and performances in different styles)
• professional dancers of different styles
2) «Tresurers…» (heads of educational institutions, choreoraphy departments)
• municipal authorities– art schools, art centres.
• other institutions – private, non-governmental ones (dance schools, studios, independent dancing groups).
3) «The world of choreography. Researchers»
• Ballet specialists
• Fine art experts
• Theatre historians
• Culture experts
4) «Pedagogues, tutors, accompanists»
5) «New generation» (young choreographers, students, young hopefuls, contests’ winners)
6) «Patrons of arts, producers»
For your participation you need to provide: completed form, photo, CV.
CV: 1 А4 page, size 14, Times New Roman, 1.5 interval.
CID UNESCO Saint-Petersburg