new website: www.congress2018.cid-spb.ru
Dear friends and colleagues!
We are glad to invite you to the International Congress on Dance Research, to be held 25-29 April 2018 in Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
The Congress is organized by the Saint-Petersburg Section of CID at UNESCO with the assistance of The Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia, Under the auspices the National UNESCO Commission.
The program includes: Scientific and practical conferences, lectures, workshops, video presentations, exhibitions, performances.
We welcome specialists in cultural studies, art historians, psychologists, sociologists, anthropologists, philosophers, theologists, medics, choreographers, dance teachers, dance therapists, dance film directors and professionals representing all forms of dance from all over the world.
The Congress is a best opportunity for professionals and choreography amateurs to show their high level and share their research and methodology in dance and music.
Special cultural program for Congress participants includes visiting the Mariinsky theatre, the Hermitage Museum, dance therapy centers and exemplary dance studios of Saint-Petersburg.
Congress theme «Preservation of cultural heritage – dialogue of epochs in arts of music and dance» Conference Topics:
- Preservation of heritage of classical ballet
- Heritage of Marius Petipa (200th anniversary of birth)
- Preservation of intangible cultural heritage of nations of the world (folklore, ethnopsychology. The problems of dance notion
- Preservation and development of national cultures outside the homeland
- Health-saving technologies (dance, fitness, gymnastics, art – therapy)
- Artistic education or art-therapy? Innovative methods
- Psychological and pedagogical methods of teaching creative disciplines
- The semiotics of dance, music, words
- Cultural, historical, anthropological research in the field of culture and art
- Heritage of world ballet. Marius Petipa (200th anniversary of birth) – a dialogue of epochs;
- Classics for all;
- Contemporary choreography. (Modern, Contemporary, Jazz);
- Art – Therapy. Synthesis of music, gesture, color
- Dance and music therapy;
- Historical, pair, social dances of the 17-21 century;
- Folk dances and preservation of ethnic cultures;
- Sports choreography;
- Student section.
Time of presentations.
Lectures: 20 minutes (including questions from the audience);
Workshops 30 – 60 minutes.
Performances: solo, duos – 5 minutes, team – 5 minutes.
Film show or exhibition – conditions are sent upon request
Languages. Official Congress languages: English, French and Russian.
The publication. All materials of the Congress will be published in the form of scientific collection.
The text. 6,000 words maximum for each presentation.
Structure of the text. Divide your text into chapters, each of them must be numbered. Start with your name, the name of the presentation, the summary. Include a brief CV of the author in the text of the presentation.
Contents of scientific reports. The scientific report contains unpublished results of the research project. At first it is addressed to professionals in this sphere, rather than simple readers.
Financial conditions of participation (according to CID rules)
Accommodation, participation, tickets pays the participants or the sending organization (Department of Culture of the country which sends a delegate to the Congress).
Congress registration fee – 65 EUR (100 US dollars)
Registration fee for students and absentee participation – 50 EUR
(80 US dollars)
For Congress participants with an opportunity to become CID member – 130 euros, students – 70 euros.
Cultural program – from 50 EUR (80 US dollars)
We recommend participants to book HOTEL SAINT-PETERSBURG
(Pirogovskaya emb. 5/2, Saint-Petersburg).
After making reservation you can get VISA INVITATION (VISA SUPPORT).
See details: http://hotel-spb.ru/hotel-spb.nsf/en/visasupport
Send application to: email@example.com
new web site: www.congress2018.cid-spb.ru
Contact for participants and mass media:
Ms. Aelita Kondratova,
President of Saint-Petersburg Section CID